Nancy Reyner, a professional artist and technical consultant, provides in her book over one hundred easy to follow, step-by-step techniques on how to use acrylic paints in different and new ways. She teaches you how to create underpainting and surfaces for mediums such as oil or water colors. You will learn how to imitate the look of enamel and tempera and create stunning visual effects.
Other techniques include:
- How to work with transfers, collage, and mixed media
- How to create different textures
- How to achieve original stencilling and line work
- How to imitate faux finishes and sheens
- How to make your acrylic paints
- And much more
The book also benefits from a gallery of finished works with stunning visual effects and textures created by painters. Learn how to select materials, how to clean your brushes, preserve your artwork and other interesting topics.
Acrylic Revolution is spiral-bound with attractive looking glossy pages.
Where to buy: www.amazon.com